St Mark’s Home
Stations of the Cross: Beginning Friday, March 7th, and every Friday through Good Friday, we will observe the Stations of the Cross, remembering the events of the Passion of Christ. The service will begin at 11:30 am. Please consider making this weekly event a part of your Lenten discipline.
Holy Week and Easter Services: Services dates and times are as follows:
- Maundy Thursday, April 17th
- Choral Eucharist and foot washing, 7 pm
- Agápe Meal and stripping of the altar following
- Stations of the Cross, Friday, April 18th, 11:30 am
- Good Friday service, April 18th at Noon
- Easter Sunday, April 20th
- Praise Service, 8:30 am
- Choral Eucharist, with incense, 11 am
- Spanish Service, 1 pm
St. Mark’s Day Celebration – Join us Sunday, April 27th at 10 am for our annual St. Mark’s Day Celebration. Please mark your calendar, we will have one combined bi-lingual service that day at 10 am followed by good fellowship in Knight Hall. We hope to see you there!
Are you interested in getting baptized? Being confirmed? Renting space for an event? Getting married? Click on the links below to get information on our policy for each of these options.